December 21, 2009

Welcome to the Valentine Kisses blog!

Hello, Beautiful!

My name is Crystal and I'm the owner of ValentineKisses.com. I created this blog to document and gather all my beauty tutorials, swatches, and of course exclusive sales, deals, and contests to my blog readers!

This blog will have a little of this and a little of that, and please let me know what you want to see!

Visit my website http://www.valentinekisses.com/ for discounted girly goodies (cosmetics, hair accessories, jewelry)!


xoxo with love & beauty,

Crystal Valentine B.
- The woman who runs ValentineKisses.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)